Presented by: Different by Design/ArtWorks
Deadline: October 4
Application Fee: $10/Booth Fee: $115
ArtWorks: Studio Clearance returns for our 6th Annual art show at the Waukesha Expo. January is a slow time of the year for artists in Wisconsin and Illinois. Here is an opportunity to clean out your
Studio, mark down some of your "older" inventory and put a couple bucks in your pocket.
The most successful artists at this event are the ones who assign a new/lower price to a piece of art (versus just taking 20% off everything in the booth). Don't make the customer do the math. Show the regular price and the new reduced price for a successful day of sales.
- We will offer free admission coupons for exhibitors to hand prior to the event.
- The Waukesha Expo has a new Electronic Reader Board out on the street for even more promotion.
- We will be purchasing newspaper ads in the Waukesha, Oconomowoc and Milwaukee markets.
- We will have post cards for artists to use.
- Listings in event calendars in local media plus social media will be used
What participants said:
- "I was able to move a few older pieces, which was my goal for the fair."
- "We have done this show for 5 years now. The crowds are not huge, but they are buyers. We had our best January Sales ever this year. Its great to have extra cash after the holidays"
- "By the end of the show, I only had 3 piece left in my booth!"
If you have been accepted into an ArtWorks show in the past 3 years and your work has not changed, the Jury Fee is waived.
A limited number of artists will have a chance to make an announcement on a special offer during the show. It could be a limited time offer in your booth or a specific piece at a reduced price, etc. This opportunity will be limited to artists on a first-come, first-serve basis once your application is approved.
Our mission: To provide exhibits for artists by artists.