||Powered BY American Electric Power
Produced by the Greater Columbus Arts Council
Deadline: December 13
Notification: February 3
Application fee: $40; Booth fees start at $595
Join us on June 12, 13 & 14 for great art, performances, food and fun! The Columbus Arts Festival is the city's welcome-to-summer event, pairing the finest artists with continuous entertainment including hands-on art activities, stage performances and food from the area's finest restaurants.
The Columbus Arts Festival honored by Sunshine Artist and ArtfairCalendar.com
as one of the top fine art and fine craft festivals in the country, attracted more than 400,000 art patrons last year to Columbus' Downtown Riverfront along the beautiful new Scioto Mile and Bicentennial Park. Approximately 300 national and international artists will be selected from over 1,100 applicants for coveted positions.
- Over $650,000 in marketing/advertising support and partnerships
- $7,000 average sales
- Produced by the Greater Columbus Arts Council 501(c)(3)
From the director:
This year, we will continue to give out 12 awards totaling $21,000!!
Accordingly for our 2020 festival:
- Best of Show - $4,000
- 2-Dimensional Jurors' Choice - $2,000 (3)
- 3-Dimensional Jurors' Choice - $2,000 (3)
- Merit Awards - $1,000 (3)
- Best Presentation - $1,000 (1)
- Best Emerging Artist - $1,000 (1)
- Artists hospitality area with beverages and snacks
- Contact information and booth number in Guidebook
- Text based information system provided by our radio partner CD 102.5
- Name and image listed on website with live link to artist website
- 24 hour site security provided by Columbus PD
- Free parking space with each booth
P.S. The jury will be held January 18 and 19, 2020, at The Westin Columbus, 310 High Street. You are invited to attend the blind jury process. Please contact Sean Kessler, Festival Director at 614-221-8625 or firstname.lastname@example.org
for the weekend's schedule or to RSVP to attend the jury.