February 15, 16 & 17
Coconut Grove, Florida
Coconut Grove Arts & Historical Association
Deadline: September 17
Application Fee: $55 Booth Fee: $850
The Coconut Grove Arts Festival is held annually on the most popular weekend of the winter season in southern Florida, President's Day weekend. We welcome locals, snowbirds and international visitors to our show on the streets of Coconut Grove, a charming historic village within the City of Miami. We'll be hosting over 100,000 visitors to the show and invite you to join us.
Artists can expect:
- Over $45k in Awards
- $15k in pre-purchased Art Bucks by Festival Collectors
- 24 hour security, coffee, lunch, snacks, water and soda provided all day
- Booth sitting, and discounted tickets available for your VIP costumers
* As usual, we enjoyed the show and were happy to see that sales were up. All of you do a good job in running the show and it has been a good one for us over the years.
* This show was our best to date, $24,500 so far, with another meeting or two scheduled from it. Loads of good contacts. I posted this and a review on artfairsourcebook so hopefully I will help getting your show from #5 to #1. It certainly is to me.
* Record show! Thank you so much. Miami loves me and I love Miami.
* I had my best Coconut grove ever. By thousands of dollars, which is amazing in this economy. Crazy crowds with money. I did other shows during January down here and they were all terrible. You've got an amazing show!