Ann Arbor, Michigan
Presented by the State Street District
Notification: March 10
Application fee: $50; Booth fee: $700
The Ann Arbor State Street District Art Fair is one of the four contiguous art fairs that transform downtown Ann Arbor for 4 days in July. The State Street District Art Fair takes over the city streets within the State Street District and brings the art world to the District. The State Street District Art Fair is known for its eclectic style and wonder as it joins fine art and the vibrant downtown District neighborhood. With the addition of the Emerging Artist section, the Fair is looking forward to reinventing our next 50 years and continuing to provide the Midwest with the best art event.
The State Street District Art Fair works jointly with the other three art fairs to market the Ann Arbor Art Fair (as it is known to/recognized by the public). The power of the collective gives a large amount of area marketing for the event.
Marketing pieces include:
- Daily Booth-Sitters; daily water delivery
- Artist Hospitality in the Historic Michigan Theater with restroom access (www.michtheater.org)
- Opening Night Party on Wednesday evening at Knight's on Liberty (http://www.knightsrestaurants.com/downtown-ann-arbor/)
- Closing Night Party
- Vehicle access before and after the fair hours
- 24-hour on-site private security
- Discounts at District restaurants/retailers