October 3 & 4
Sat. 10am-7pm; Sun. 10am-5pm
Limited to 76 Artists
Deadline: July 15
Booth: $176 - $276
Booth sharing permitted
A US and global-minded arts tradition created for the People by CraftPhila.org.
Held steps from the iconic Liberty Bell, surrounded by history, greenery and museums, the juried/curated shows are complemented by live music and fun activities.
Invited artists wow global/ regional/local shoppers with their wearable, functional and decorative wares at America's epicenter!
Celebrating US HandMade Craft, Art and Fashion including Ceramics, Fiber & Leather, Glass, Jewelry-Precious, Jewelry-Alternative, Wood, Metal, Mixed Media, Photography, ReCycled/UpCycled, Prints & Graphics, Paper & Book Art, Soaps & Candles
Why you should join us:
- Held on the "Historic District Fair" route, on tree-lined sidewalks in view of the Liberty Bell Pavilion and Independence Mall
- 10K-15K Bell visitors a weekend per National Park Service
- Upscale Center City demographic made up of educated professionals
- Solidly marketed to tourist and regional markets
- Top-notch PR and social media
Mission: Celebrate US HandMade
Producers: CraftPhila.org and CRAFT PHILA-Liberty Bell Fair producers are artists Leslie Mamas and Jean Huffenus