Presented by the Tempe Foundation
10 am - 5:30 pm
Deadline: July 11
Application fee: $35
Booth fee: $535 10'X10 booth and City of Tempe Event Permit fee
In its 48th year, more than 400 fine artisans will display and sell original work amid a street festival atmosphere in Downtown Tempe. A beloved and award-winning tradition, this event is the largest art festival of its kind in Arizona, hosting as many as 225,000 visitors.
The Tempe Festival of the Arts is a juried show and features ONLY original work, with all original artists present to greet festival attendees.
- Ranked in Top 100 Classic & Contemporary Craft Shows by Sunshine Artist Magazine
- NO BUY/SELL PRODUCTS ALLOWED
- Surveyed results show an average of $1.6 million in festival art sales
- Promotion of event to art-buying public in newspapers, lifestyle magazines, radio, television, direct mail, online, outdoor, news releases, and social media valued at $325,000
- $10,000 in Artist Awards
- Artist amenities include booth sitting, roving water cart, hospitality area with complimentary refreshments, large-art delivery assistance program and 24-hour roaming security patrol