October 14 and 15
Presented by: Shenandoah Valley Art Center
Deadline: September 1
Application Fee: $20 Booth Fee: $190 ($210 after August 1)
This is an outdoor show on the streets of a quaint downtown in the Shenandoah Valley during the prettiest time of the year, two miles from the junction of I64, Skyline Drive, and the Blue Ridge Parkway.
Waynesboro is a popular weekend tourist destination for Northern Virginia, Washington D.C. and other metropolitan areas. This is a long time show and we have 20,000+ visitors.
The 46th Annual Fall Foliage Festival will be a great show featuring an extensive regional marketing campaign and a lot of community support that makes it a fun and successful show.
We have amazing hospitality in a beautiful setting, and we sell a LOT of art!
- $10,000 in awards
- Artisanal food, craft beer, and roots music
- Free admission and parking for patrons
- Easy load in and set up, great hospitality including booth sitters, and all day snacks and coffee for artists.
- Booths are 10'x11' (double booths are available).
- Set up is Friday afternoon or Saturday morning.
- There is security on site all weekend.
This is an outdoor street festival, held rain or shine-tents are encouraged! All artwork must be handmade by you: no agents or kits allowed.