June 27 & 28
Saint Clair, Michigan
Palmer Park & Riverview Plaza
Deadline: February 14
The St. Clair Art Association, a non-profit community art association, sponsors this annual art fair along the beautiful St. Clair River. More than 120 visual and performing artists will be featured in the setting beside the world's longest freshwater boardwalk with views of sailboats, power boats and incredible, huge lake freighters!!
Paintings, photographs, sculptures, woodwork, pottery and more will be displayed in Palmer Park and throughout the newly renovated Riverview Plaza Park in downtown Saint Clair, Michigan.
Fair visitors may opt to dine at a variety of well-known eateries-many within walking distance andmost with a view of the river activities. Boating enthusiasts may take advantage of the nearby St. Clair Harbor.
Especially for you:
- Energetic volunteers from the Art Association are on-site during the Art Fair.
- Continental breakfast is available for artists on Saturday at the Art Association, with a buffet breakfast Sunday at the Voyageur Restaurant.
- There will be a total of $2,500 in cash awards to artists.
- Convenient free parking for artists and visitors with easy access to artist booths, which are located in Palmer Park and Riverview Plaza mall. Easy listening live music performances throughout the weekend.
- Regional and local print & radio advertising, in addition to social media, helps bring in up to 12,000 visitors during the weekend.
Please call or email for more information.
Sandy Attebury-President, St. Clair Art Association