Grounds of the Indianapolis Art Center
Deadline: January 26
Established in 1971, the Broad Ripple Art Fair, the Art Center's largest fundraiser, is Indy's kickoff to the summer festival season! Now in it's 44th year, the Broad Ripple Art Fair attracts over 22,000 visitors annually to the Broad Ripple Village cultural district and showcases more than 225 artists from the U.S. and Canada.
The Art Fair features booths from local cultural entertainment on four stages and the Frank M. Basile Auditorium.
The Art Fair takes place on the grounds of the Indianapolis Art Center and it ARTSPARK, and the North Side Optimist Opti-Park annually each May.
Points of note:
- Top 100 Art Fair (Sunshine Artist Magazine 2013)
- Jury is open to public and scores are released to artists
- Jury/booth fees ($35/$320-$370 depending on location)
- Over $400,000 in marketing and promotion
- Features 225 fine artists
- Second day pass-back for patrons, gated fair average of over 20,000 attendees
- Heavy item pick up service
- Staff and volunteer supported load-in and load-out
- Over 400 volunteers
- Applications Open: October 1
- Application Deadline: January 26
- Notification: February 26, 2014
- Booth Fee due: March 23, 2014
For more information: www.indplsartcenter.org/events/braf/
Kyle Herrington, Artist Committee Chair: KyleH@IndplsArtCenter.org
Find more art fairs for your 2014 show schedule: www.CallsforArtists.com