March 29, 30 & 31
St. Louis, Missouri
42nd Annual Spring Art Fair at Queeny Park
Queeny Park in West St. Louis County
Presented by the Greater St. Louis Art Association
Fri. 5pm-9pm; Sat. 10am-6pm; Sun. 11am-4pm
Deadline: January 15
Entry Fee: $25 Booth Fee: $275 Booth and a half $375
Free electricity available for every booth.
For more than thirty-nine years the Greater St. Louis Art Association has been providing opportunities for the public to see and purchase original works of fine art and fine craft directly from the artists who create them.
Every year we produce two juried art shows (Spring and Labor Day Weekend). Artists in all media are encouraged to apply. These shows feature juried local, regional and national artists' original work. From the pool of artists applying, about 130 artists from all over the US and Canada are invited to exhibit. These artists are selected by a professional jury process in eleven distinct media categories.
Both shows are presented in the indoor, air-conditioned setting of the Greensfelder Recreation Complex at Queeny Park in west St. Louis County.
Food and refreshments are available on site, parking for the public and artists is free. Live music playing during wine tasting and peak attendance. During Sunday afternoon, an interactive children's art education program encourages families with youngsters to meet and talk with artists and learn about their work.
- Our 42nd Annual Spring Art fair
- Limited to approximately 130 artists
- An air-conditioned indoor art fair, no worry about the weather, tents or security
- Jury/Booth fees ($25/$375)
- Cash awards totaling $4,500
- Booth sitters, 24-hour security. Rest easy knowing your booth is locked up safely at night.
- Excellent marketing campaign, expanded to television, newspaper, magazine and radio advertising, internet and e-mail promotion
- Promotional postcards, business cards and coupons provided free to exhibiting artists
- Live music throughout the art fair
- Wine tasting Friday & Saturday evenings and Sunday afternoon
- Artist's entry deadline: January 15
- You may enter after January 15, but no later than January 25th; the late fee is $50
- February 1 Artist notification via e-mail.
- No booth fees will be refunded after February 17
You may also contact: Vic Barr, GSLAA President