August 8 & 9
Deadline: March 16
The Wisconsin Designer Crafts Council proudly presents the 41st Annual Morning Glory Fine Craft Fair. Join this group of talented craftspeople dedicated to the art of fine craft.
The Fair has been popular with artists and patrons for 40 years and features 135 fine crafts artists exhibiting in ceramics, digital, enamel, fiber, glass, jewelry-metal, jewelry-non-metal, leather, metal, handmade paper, photography, printmaking, sculpture, wood and 3-D mixed media.
Morning Glory is held in downtown Milwaukee on the grounds of the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts, alongside the Milwaukee River, and the adjoining Red Arrow Park.
Morning Glory includes many amenities for artists:
- Friday afternoon set-up
- Overnight booth security
- Parking in a covered lot available
- Booth sitters
- Over $3,000 in prizes
- On-site caterer/food service with an indoor hospitality area
- Saturday and Sunday continental breakfasts, including complimentary Starbucks coffee both mornings
- Saturday evening reception and awards presentation
- World's greatest volunteers!
Here's what previous year artists have had to say about us:
Communication was tops. Arrangement of booths great and breakfast was so...good. Easy load and unload. I thought I was dreaming! Sold a lot to very nice people. Milwaukee is wonderful!
Very well organized. The show is about art; it is not a carnival with many other distractions. The breakfast is fabulous. A great way to start the day. Thank you for a great experience.
No music to have to talk over, art is the sole thing, no kettle corn or junk. You took time to meet everyone and check pictures against what was for sale. I saw no buy/sell (art). Just very well done.
Morning Glory also includes many amenities for our patrons:
Outstanding exhibition and sale of jury-selected fine crafts from throughout the country, sure to please the most discriminating patrons
Sally Bright at Morning Glory
- Opportunity to meet the artists and learn firsthand the personal story of what's behind the artwork
- Ample, nearby parking
- Free admission to Morning Glory
- Delicious food available on site
- All while enjoying a relaxing setting in the shadow of the Marcus Center, designed by noted Chicago architect Harry Weese
Application deadline is Monday, March 16.
Visit www.zapplication.org to apply.
Morning Glory Fine Craft Fair - you know you've always wanted to try this one! Make 2015 the year you join us, in this our 41st year.
Questions? Need further info? Contact email@example.com, 262-894-0038