32nd Laumeier Sculpture Park Art Fair
Saint Louis, Missouri
Laumeier Sculpture Park
Deadline: January 14
Regular Application fee ($45): October 1 - January 1
Late Application fee ($55): Jan. 2--Jan. 14
Booth Fee: $350-$600
More than15,000 patrons attend this annual three-day event on Mother's Day weekend, featuring local food and beverage vendors, hands-on activities for kids, live music and 150 juried artists from across the country exhibiting work in ten media categories.
A 105-acre public park conveniently located near I-270 and I-44 in Sunset Hills, Saint Louis County, Missouri.
Paid advertising (print, radio, digital, social); Direct mail; Email marketing; Digital and social media; Promotions (grassroots); Public relations; Media partnerships.
All artists ages 18 and up who exhibit work of original concept, design and execution are eligible to apply. Judges award a total of $5,000 in cash and prizes to those artists achieving excellence, regardless of media category. Artists receive all sales proceeds.
- All sales proceeds
- Average $6,500 in sales (based on past participating artist surveys)
- On-site Artist Hospitality Tent and Artist Relations team during ALL hours of the Art Fair
- Booth sitters available during ALL hours of the Art Fair
- Continental breakfast provided (Saturday and Sunday at 8:00 a.m.)
- 24-hour on-site security
- Indoor public restrooms available
- Electricity included
- Event widely advertised in the greater St. Louis region
- Listing in printed event program (7,500 printed and distributed)
- Listing on Laumeier's website
- Potential on-site media opportunities
- Early set-up available (Thursday, May 9 at 12:00 p.m.)
- Discounted rates at nearby hotels
- Patron art pick-up services