May 15 - 17, 2020
Presented by the Greater Reston Arts Center
Reston Town Center, 11900 Market Street
10 am - 5 pm Daily
Deadline: December 22
Application fee $55; Booth fee $525
The annual Northern Virginia Fine Arts Festival is a competitive, juried event that is consistently rated as one of the best outdoor art festivals in the country, both for the high-quality of the artwork presented and for its exceptional artist hospitality. Presented in Reston Town Center, a suburb of Washington, DC, the festival attracts art lovers, affluent homeowners, corporate executives, and design professionals in addition to the broader community. Our highly-anticipated cultural event draws up to 30,000 visitors and our clientele is described by Art Fair Source Book as "affluent, enthusiastic young to middle aged couples who are not too price sensitive."
The Northern Virginia Fine Arts Festival as a long standing reputation for presenting high-quality, hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind artwork in a dynamic outdoor setting that draws affluent and knowledgeable clientele. This is the place to develop loyal patrons!
Artist Amenities include:
- Online thumbnail images with hot links to artist website and email contact and booth numbers when assigned
- Booths measuring 10' x 10'6"
- Complimentary bottled water and refreshments daily
- FREE parking Thursday-Sunday. In on-site garages for passenger vehicles and in a secure offsite lot for over-sized vehicles
- Prior day set-up (Thursday, May 14)
- Reduced hotel room rate for the on-site Hyatt Regency Hotel
- Plentiful booth sitters
- $5,000 in cash awards presented at art-focused party on Saturday night
- Complimentary tickets to the Festival Party for all artists and a guest
- 24/7 security with Reston Town Center and Fairfax County Police. Artists are responsible for securing their own booths.
- Convenient and profitable selling hours for three days
- Convenient load-in and load-out
- Printed program that includes full-color thumbnails for every artist with accompanying booth numbers and websites or email contact
Greater Reston Art Center combines resources with a premier DC-based lifestyle public relations and marketing firm and the property owners to highlight this marquee event on the region's calendar through both paid and trade advertising on social media, radio, television and print. Press coverage in The Washington Post, Going Out Guide, The Georgetowner, and Northern Virginia Magazine.
- Doing shows for 37 years. This is a gem! -2019 Exhibitor
- This festival is fantastic! Great venue, well organized, great artist amenities, lots of info on set up & tear down, easy in & out, qualified staff & volunteers, tons of people & sales. This show gets better every year. Oh! Great Artist dinner w/performance artists. I have done ALL 28 years. -2019 Exhibitor via AFSB
This event has been described by ArtFairCalendar.com as a festival where
"the 'art stars' of the outdoor art fairs vie for spaces" so don't miss out on an opportunity to participate in one of the TOP THREE festivals on the East Coast!