The two-day event draws more than 40,000 visitors with thousands of serious art buyers each day - all ages, including families from the Las Vegas area and out-of-towners. Art enthusiasts enjoy fine arts and crafts in the inviting and festive outdoor atmosphere in Downtown Summerlin, a walkable open-air shopping, dining and entertainment destination. The event is free and open to the public.
* The location of the site is in a grassy area surrounded by Downtown Summerlin's open-air shopping center.
* The Summerlin area of Las Vegas is affluent and features beautiful homes and parks.
* Area will be lit at night with security patrolling the site 24-hours from Friday through Sunday until 9:00 pm.
* Real restrooms in a central location. Also, porta-potties available.
* Convenient artist and visitor parking on site.
* Coffee and sweet rolls provided Saturday and Sunday mornings.
* Volunteers available for booth sitting upon request.
* Volunteer helpers and motorized carts are available for set-up and tear-down on a first-come, first-served basis.
* Most booths have a corner location due to the 'quad' set-up. Booth Layout will be provided after acceptance into the festival.
* RV, trailer, and overnight parking are allowed in designated parking lots on site.
Publicity for the event includes citywide newspaper, radio, and TV coverage, outdoor signage, electronic media, social media, the Summerlin events calendar, a magazine distributed throughout Summerlin, artist postcards and artist e-blasts. The event is presented by Summerlin in partnership with their sponsors.