September 17 & 18
Dowell (Solomons), Maryland
Presented by: Annmarie Sculpture Garden & Arts Center
Deadline: March 31
Application fee: $25/Booth fee: $25-$150
Artsfest is an annual juried arts festival held at Annmarie Sculpture Garden & Arts Center in Solomons, Maryland, about an hour from the Baltimore-Washington metro area.
Recognized as one of the top outdoor arts festivals in the Mid-Atlantic region, Artsfest brings together 170 of the country's most accomplished artists for a weekend of terrific shopping, great music, and delicious food and drinks.
Every year Artsfest presents an exciting new variety of visual artists. Along with more than 25 new performing artists, and a great selection of family activities, each year, Artsfest has fresh, new, and creative elements.
Artsfest is publicized throughout the greater Metropolitan areas of Washington DC, Northern Virginia, Southern and Central Maryland, Annapolis, and surrounding regions. Outlets: The Washington Post, The Bay Weekly, Annapolis Capital, Destination Maryland Magazine, State of Maryland Tourism, Calendar of Events, suburban newspaper publications, internet postings, and radio.
- Each artist will receive at least 35 Artsfest postcards to be used for publicity purposes
- Assistance for loading and unloading
- Coffee coupons for Saturday and Sunday
- Transportation of purchases-when it is feasible and prudent, volunteers are available to help transport large purchases made by Artsfest guests
- An extensive marketing campaigh to promote Artsfest
- A Festival Program featuring every artist's name, booth space, and medium as well as a map and performance schedule for the festival
- An online festival guide
- Booth sitters