April 18 & 19
Park Avenue "Chain of Parks"
Saturday & Sunday 10 am - 5 pm
Deadline: November 1; notification November 15
Application fee $30; Booth fee 10' x 10' $295
- Artist Awards of over $10,000
- Attendance of 40,000
- Volunteer Booth Sitters
- Friday afternoon set-up
- 24 Hour Police Security
- Free reserved Artist Parking and RV lot
- Festival website includes artist image and live link to artist website
- Official Festival Program with color thumbnail and website every artist
- Artist hospitality area with all-day complimentary refreshments
- Reserved portable toilets for Artists
- Over $75,000 spent in marketing/PR
- Volunteer committee with 35 members who work year-round to produce festival experience for artists, patrons and attendees.
The 20th annual Chain of Park s Art Festival is a two-day juried Fine Art Festival held in a group of city parks known as the 'Chain of Parks' in downtown Tallahassee, Florida's Capital City.
Consistently ranked in the Top 100 Fine Art Festivals by Sunshine Artist Magazine reaching #3 in 2019, with approximately 170 artists competing for over $10,000 in cash prizes, it is recognized as a Legacy Event by the City for the 40,000+ visitors and patrons it attracts to come out and enjoy this springtime weekend event in the stately live oak-shaded parks.
The Festival kicks-off Thursday evening by inviting the public, in partnership with Florida State University's Opening Nights program, to attend a presentation by an accomplished artist about their career and adventures in making a living creating art. Proceeds from this marquee juried Fine Art festival benefit LeMoyne Arts, a non-profit community-based art center.