May 27 & 28
St. Charles, Illinois
Presented by the Downtown St. Charles Partnership
Deadline: January 31
Application fee: $35; Booth fee: Single $395; Double $795
The St. Charles Fine Art Show is held along the banks of the Fox River in scenic downtown St. Charles, Illinois, approximately 40 miles west of Chicago.
Boasting outstanding architecture and historic significance, St. Charles has long been a destination for the arts, as well as dining, entertainment, outdoor recreation, shopping and festivals.
The St. Charles Fine Art Show attracts an audience of art buyers and supporters who come from all over Chicagoland and beyond. These supporters have generated an average of $60,000 in our Purchase Award Program each year over the past five years.
- Complimentary Coffee and Cold Beverages all day Saturday and Sunday
- Complimentary Artist Lunch available both Saturday and Sunday
- Booth sitters available all day Saturday and Sunday
- An interested, buying crowd that enjoys supporting the arts
- A friendly committee of volunteers working to make it a great show for you!