Downtown Bethesda is a lively urban area renowned for restaurants, shopping, galleries and theaters. Bethesda, a state-designated Arts & Entertainment District, is located adjacent to Washington, D.C. and is one of the renowned and affluent communities in the metropolitan area.
Artist amenities include:
- Breakfast and lunch for participating artists and 24-hour security.
- Volunteers will distribute beverages and booth sit.
- All booth locations are accessible by vehicle for set-up and tear down.
- All original fine art and fine craft is eligible, including ceramics,
clothing/fiber, furniture, glass, jewelry, mixed media, painting, photography, printmaking, sculpture, wood and other.
- A jury will select award winners from on-site evaluation.