The major collective exhibition will take place in the historical location of the Arsenale in Venice in March 2017, a reference point in the art world. The prestigious venue in the lagoon city will host the exhibition of 30 works of painting, 30 sculptures and installations, 30 works of photographic art, 10 videos, 10 land art projects, 5 performances which will be performed live during the exhibition's opening ceremony.
DEDICATED VENUE FOR VIRTUAL ART & DIGITAL GRAPHICS
The 10 finalists from virtual art and digital graphics will be on view at the Future Centre, the Venice home of TIM, an incubator for developing new business opportunities for telecommunications and new technologies.
The international jury will select 125 artists for:
- the exhibition in the Arsenale of Venice in March 2017
- 6 cash prizes of 7000 euro (about $7500 US)
23 International Partners will select the winners among all the participants for:
- 5 exhibitions in international Art Galleries (USA, Germany, Portugal, Russia, Israel)
- 5 collaborations with Companies and 5 cash prizes
- 9 Art Residencies (Belgium, USA, Taiwan, Italy, Spain, India, Turkey)
- participation in 3 International Festivals (China, Slovenia, Italy)
- 1 Sustainability and Art Prize of 3000 euro (about $3200)
Learn more and apply: http://www.artelagunaprize.com/about
Contact for more information: Sara Tortato, email@example.com