October 8 & 9
Las Vegas, Nevada
Summerlin Festival of Arts
The Lawn at Downtown Summerlin
Both days 10am-5pm
Deadline: June 1
Application fee: $25 Booth fee: $300-$575
Summerlin Festival of Arts is celebrating its 26th year in 2022 on The Lawn at Downtown Summerlin. In the affluent Summerlin area of Las Vegas, the popular event features the works of more than 100 artists and craftspeople. An established outdoor art festival, the celebration’s focus is to support fine artists and artisans. Art enthusiasts enjoy fine arts and crafts in the inviting and festive outdoor atmosphere in Downtown Summerlin, a walkable open-air shopping, dining and entertainment destination. Parking for both artists and patrons is convenient to the site. The event is free and open to the public.
• The location of the site is in a grassy area on The Lawn at Downtown Summerlin, an open-air shopping center.
• The area will be lit at night with security patrolling the site 24-hours from Friday through Sunday until 9:00 pm.
• Real restrooms in a central location. Also, porta-potties available.
• Convenient artist and visitor parking on site.
• Coffee and sweet rolls provided for artists Saturday and Sunday mornings.
• Volunteers available for booth sitting upon request.
• Helpers and motorized carts are available for set-up and tear-down on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Most booths have a corner location due to the ‘quad’ set-up. Booth Layout will be provided one-to-two weeks prior to the event.