Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Welcome to our Secret Santa-ing group. Names were drawn on Dec. 10. What to do next:

1. Open that email and you'll find out who you will be sending your gift to. 
  2. Go to that person's link on DrawNames.com and leave them a message. If there is not a mailing address ask them to add it to their page. Send a cheery greeting.
  3. Decide on a gift. This is not about $$. It is about sharing your creativity, your art, some cool object that is handmade. Baking cookies is fine too. It's about community. 
  4. Put your package in the mail by December 17. 

5. Leave comments below if you have questions AND post your gifts with photos if you can. There will be a prize for the most creative response. A highly respected juror will choose the winner.
  6. Deadline for posting is Jan. 14.
  7. The prize will be a silver pendant that comes with a sterling silver chain, your choice in length, created by member Debbie Stillman.

The prize: This is “Oceania’s Baby”.  He’s only 1 1/4” long and is set with a tiny Aquamarine.  He is hand sculpted and is .960 Sterling Silver with a .925 Sterling Silver chain.

P. S. If you don't know how to "add an image" to your comment, click here for help: Get Started

Happy holidays to all my friends in Art Fair Land!

Views: 1639

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

are these the coasters from Cindy Welch?

Yes

Yes!  And my adult son saw them, and loved them, too - so I’m sharing and giving him four! Which still leaves me four still!

I have been truly blessed this year by Santa Cissy Royal Heaton from Almonte Springs! Based on my love of whale watching, she made me this beautiful fused glass tile, pictured here with the shores of Santa Cruz, California behind it.  It is absolutely beautiful and fits in perfectly with my hometown in the Monterey Bay! Thank you so very much Cissy.  I am over the moon in love with my gift.  (She also gave me a beautiful glass Seahorse pendant, which is currently hanging in my car for my daily enjoyment)

Attachments:

What a lovely gift and what a wonderful thank you. When I showed this to my granddaughter she said to me, "that is why you do what you do, Grandmother." She knows ... Not only thank you to these two women, Cissy and Carole, but to all of you with your generous spirit of sharing and caring.

Michael Terra sent me an intriguing gift of one of his masks/faces. What emotion do you think he has.

Can’t figure out how to leave a picture! Lol will post picture when I figure it out

Janet -- go up to the top of this site to Get Started tab. There you will find a tutorial on how to post the picture ... amazingly easy. Step one: take a picture of your gift. Step two: ... 

Thanks

MUCH easier with a computer. Phone didn't have the proper format

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service