Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Welcome to our Secret Santa-ing group. Names were drawn on Dec. 6. What to do next:

1. Open that email and you'll find out who you will be sending your gift to. 

2. Go to that person's link on DrawNames.com and leave them a message. If there is not a mailing address ask them to add it to their page. Send a cheery greeting.

3. Decide on a gift. This is not about $$. It is about sharing your creativity, your art, some cool object that is handmade. Baking cookies is fine too. It's about community. 

4. Put your package in the mail by December 17. 

5. Leave comments below if you have questions AND post your gifts with photos if you can. There will be a prize for the most creative response. A highly respected juror will choose the winner.

Happy holidays to all my friends in Art Fair Land!

Views: 51

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Everyone who signed up has been sent an email that looks like this:

Hi Connie Mettler,

The draw for Art Fair Insiders 7th Annual Secret Santa has taken place! Check to see your drawn name and their wish list using the link below.

Prevent double gifts by checking off the gifts you'd like to give. The person who created the wish list won't see the check marks and you can do that for all wish lists in your group.

Check your drawn name

Have Fun!

Be sure to click on "Check your drawn name" to find your partner.

As an artist I want something that is handmade, something that represents "art" and I don't mean cookies.... Just trying to be honest. I didn't think it was even a question I should ask.

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2018   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service