Are you in Florida, or wishing you were? BIG weekend brings the Coconut Grove Arts Festival in Miami's trendy Coconut Grove neighborhood. This show is a rite of passage for anyone involved in our business and considered the pinnacle of February shows.

Right nearby is the St. Stephen's art festival, adjacent to the Coconut Grove show. 

And, up there in Jupiter you could be at Arti Gras

Anyone you know, anyone reading here looking forward to participating in these shows?

Me, we are looking forward to a thaw. Yesterday's temps started at -9 and ended at 9! The icicles are getting longer. That is a good sign.

What about you?

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Palm Springs. And having a chamber of commerce kind of day :)
  • Doing the last minute things before Monday's departure for a 3 show tour of Florida.

The van is packed with booth, 3 shows worth of art, and my bicycle. My bags are packed and waiting to be put in the van. I'll spend the next 2 days cleaning the house (makes it easier to come home to!) and wondering which summer shows I'll get into this year.

• Unfortunately... no shows for me this weekend. I will in the barn working to prepare for upcoming shows starting in March.

• I'll be at my first Howard Alan show since New Year's weekend: Downtown Sarasota show, which I've never done.  I know the crowds will be out in force; the van is all loaded, ready for a 3:45 AM departure time for the drive to the show. 

• Will you be doing his Juno Beach show again in March? I'll be there. Need something in April, got any ideas?
  • Waiting to hear on my applications...

• I'll be exhibiting at the ArtiGras show this year, anyone else going to be there? 

• Been there before, Jackie?

• No, got any info or advice ?

• I found it to be a really easy setup, with decent sales on the weekend. Monday is a slow day there, but there are lots of kids there with parents on their day off.  If you have low price point items, that's a great day to feature them, and educate the kids, too, on what you do and how you do it. 

This reply was deleted.