Sorry for posting this so late -- I keep trying to take some time off, it is summer after all.

I'm thinking a bunch of you are headed to the three shows in Minneapolis this weekend? Are you one of them? Let us know in the comments below so you can meet each other.

Don't know much about the Minneapolis shows? Here's a good link with details:

http://www.kare11.com/news/article/985370/16/Uptown-Powderhorn-and-Loring-Park-host-popular-art-fairs

Photo from the Powderhorn Art Fair

What other shows are keeping you focused for this weekend? Let us hear.

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Coeur d'Alene ID - Art on the Green!

• Hope you don't get our 94 degree heat. It sounds like a lovely place. You two do shows in such beautiful places and see a whole other part of the country. It is good to hear that there ARE shows in the West and you seem to find them. Have a great show.

• Pretty good show in Credted Butte, Colorado this weekend as well. I didn't apply to it. Two weeks until Golden, Colorado, and I am still working on getting Steamboat Spings and Winter Park, CO special orders out before working on inventory in filling.
    • I've heard some really good things about the quality of the Crested Butte event, Richard. Great that you are working on orders too. Sounds like you don't have to travel too far for your shows. Right? Or do you have such a specialized market that you stay near?

• I have decided to stay in or pretty close to Colorado after venturing to AZ and TX in 2011. Golden, my next show, is 1 hour 10 minutes away. My last show Labor Day weekend is in Estes Park, about 2 hours away. It is difficult to do more than 6-8 shows between late May and early Septmeber, and still stay on top of studio work not related to shows.
  • I'm doing Fine Art at the Village in Rochester Hills Michigan.  I hope it doesn't rain and it sounds like it is going to be hot...not as hot as RO at 104 degrees.  I will have the fans running for sure at this show. 
    Have a good weekend everyone!

• Say hello to my friend Donna Beaubien, Chris, and keep cool!

• Just remembered, big doings in Park City, UT, this weekend. Who will be there?

Info: http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865559926/Park-City-Kimball-Arts...

This reply was deleted.