After witnessing a show with a lot of wind and rain, I'm considering investing in a Trim-Line Canopy. I'm keeping my eyes open for used ones in the New England area but if I end up buying new, I'm wondering what size people typically go with? I'm thinking 7' would be easiest but just wanted to see if anyone had reasons for going with 8' or 9'...any tips appreciated!

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We bought a used trimline years ago and there is no turning back. It's strong, holds in strong wind and we have done many shows with ours.  
    we prefer to keep it at 7 ft high.... going higher make it a bit more prone to sway in the wind.  Because the inside is open there is no obstruction that would occur with ez up or other pop up tents.

• Wonderful! I'm actually hoping to buy one used as well and it's 7' so that's good to hear. I've been doing pretty extensive research and the reviews are always the same-they never looked back and it was worth every penny! Thanks for the advice!

• Most booth spaces are 10 x 10 and pretty much you want that whole area to be covered by the tent, especially for Sonny days. 10 x 10 is standard.

• Yes! I would definitely be getting a 10x10 I was just wondering if people preferred a certain height for any reason. They offer a 7', 8', or 9' canopy. I think I'm just going to go with the standard 7' because it's the cheapest!

This reply was deleted.