Replies

• Here is Winthrope's review from 2011.  http://www.artfairinsiders.com/profiles/blogs/17th-annual-telfair-a...

I did the show in 2011 & 2012 and am waitlisted for this year.  It's a local show for me and the timeframe fits so I'll do it when I can.  Yes, the city has an $85 business license fee and it's good for a year for any of the Savannah shows or Savannah galleries that you might be a part of.  Since I need to pay it regardless of whether I do Telfair or not, it's not a determining factor for me.

• How was Telfair 2012?  I'm booked to try it this year (November 2013).

• Is the City making you get a business license for this event?

• I have no idea where my original post went.  However, I was not accepted to the show last year, and did not apply this year, so I cannot help you.  Wishing you all the best, and I hope you post a critique after the show.  I have such a hard time finding information on shows, especially obscure festivals.  Maybe I just do not know search secrets.

• Hi Carole,

I used to do quite a few shows in Savannah on the riverfront, but the city decided that they needed to charge a business license fee to the participants, not the event.  When I added another $85 bucks it just left a sour taste in my mouth.

This reply was deleted.