Nurit 8000?

The backlight for the screen on our Nurit 8000 quit working.  Everything else seems ok.  I can't find anywhere in the manual that talks about a setting for it.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Is there a setting I'm missing? 

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Welcome- my old electronics job comes in handy sometimes!
  • Thanks Karole, We think the LED is ok because once in while it flickers on. The connection could be the problem. David will check that out. Thanks for the idea.

Karole Bowlds said:
    call the 1-800 manufacturer's number. It is possible the LED is blown, or the connection to the LED is bad now.
  • call the 1-800 manufacturer's number. It is possible the LED is blown, or the connection to the LED is bad now.
  • Michael, thanks. We tried that it does change the contrast. We still can't get the back light to come on. The keys light up!

Michael Skeen said:
    Try Holding down the F key and hitting the UP ARROW (or down arrow)...this changes the screen contrast...might be what you're looking for.
  • Try Holding down the F key and hitting the UP ARROW (or down arrow)...this changes the screen contrast...might be what you're looking for.
This reply was deleted.