• have you tried RLI Insurance- it is specifically for Artists and Crafters, covers the home studio, travelling to/from shows, at the shows, etcetera. 

  • I use If you are a member of AARP I think Heartland Ins. has a discounted plan for members.

  • State Farm is my provider and they don't have such nonsense restrictions. HTH.
  • Andrea did you check with the advertiser on this site: They have a special policy for artists that may be what you are looking for. Their ad is at the top of the home page on the site.

This reply was deleted.