I am returning to art shows after a 24 year break. I make my diversions and desires of the heart in stained glass. How does everyone find a tax person to advise them and then do returns at the end of the year that understands the special needs of creafters and artists? Also where do you find insurance for the same?

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –


This reply was deleted.