Im selling my new tent purchased in April 2019 and used once :(  Including top and bottom Sta-bars (bottom sta-bars and front closing tent canvas, not pictured) , eight 20lb tent weights, black directors chair with zip case, and CD with instructions for set up. Picture of the tent is a stock photo. 

9719509490?profile=RESIZE_584x9719511497?profile=RESIZE_710x 

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Have you sold these yet?  I bought your white walls in 2017.  :)

• Hi Rosie! Im sorry I didnt get back to you sooner. Im thinking of doing a show on May 1st, then sell. Do you need it sooner?

• No I don't.  :)

• Hi Rosie.  Are you still interested in my tent. I will be taking it down from a show on May 1 in Elmhurst.

Kathleen

• No, I decided to just waterproof my tent.  My husband is facing health challenges and I don't know if I will be doing many shows this year.  :(

• ok, let me give it some thought. Ii'll know in the next couple months if im done with outside shows. Im thinking 95% done :(   I dont bring my winter hats to summer shows and I dont make much money on the summer golf hats.. very time comsuming.. thanks

• That's fine!  I have to invest in a tent sometime this coming year.  My first show is inside, and then my first outside show is in June.  I have some time before I decide what I want to get.  :)

• No it doesn't have an awning 

• Does the tent have an awning?

• I'm sorry, it would have to be a 'Chicago area' pickup only.  

This reply was deleted.