Replies

• I noticed this as well.  

However, being the inquisitive person that I am, I went to the show website on the 19th, and sure enough, the list of invited artists had been posted.  I didn't receive email notification till Monday the 24th.  

....I tend to check on ZAPP as well as the notification dates for shows approach.  Often you'll see your status before you receive an email. 

• Coming in late. Did you hear from them? I got my response on June 24 th. if not, I would contact Lemuel or Kristin as I have always found them great to work with.

Good luck. Hopefully the heat won't drive away the crowds like last year.

John Hunsucker
  • AFO has a history of running a late/extended application deadline.

• Shows often run late with notifications. Many things can cause the jury process to get behind. If you haven't heard by tomorrow, send them an e mail. If you haven't heard by Monday, call and ask when they will have their decisions. Best of luck!
    • All of the shows I have applied to so far have been on time or even early.  I think it's funny on Zapp it say DO NOT CALL. 

• Makes perfect sense to me. Do you know what they'll tell you if you call? They'll say we're still putting the show together and you will be notified as soon as it is ready. Sometimes the best laid plans don't go according to the best plan.

This reply was deleted.