• Oops... I was looking at a different show!  My bad!  Thanks for the info.  Yeah, don't think I'll apply to the one that takes 30%!  

  • It's in the artist ammenities
  • endent!

    A Good Return: You keep 70% of sales. You receive a tax-deductible donation to KCC for the other 30%.
  • I just found this show on zapp, as well.  Though, I didn't see where it says there is a 30% commission.  I re-read the description on zapp to make sure I didn't miss anything and still didn't see that.  Would you mind sharing where you saw that, Jenny?  Thanks!  :)

  • I just saw that show too. 30% commission though? plus booth fee? i'm thining no.

This reply was deleted.