I always love reading these lists of Top art fairs. The Sunshine Artist seems to be the most inclusive, spotlighting events across the country, Greg Lawler's Art Fair SourceBook, the most true, and American Style's list always includes some events I've never heard of, which always intrigues me. Here are their top ten:
1. Kentucky Crafted, The Market, Louisville, KY
2. St. James Court Art Show, Louisville, KY
3. Paradise City Arts Festival, Northampton, MA
4. Scottsdale Art Festival, Scottsdale, AZ
5. Francisco's Farm Arts Festival at Midway College, Midway, KY
6. Kentuck Festival of the Arts, Northport, AL
7. Bayou City Art Festival, Houston, TX
8. The American Craft Council Show, Baltimore, MD
9. League of New Hampshire Craftsmen Fair, Newbury, NH
10. Des Moines Arts Festival, Des Moines, IA
Read the details at this link: www.AmericanStyle.com
Who knew Kentucky had three of the top ten festivals? Who knew that virtually there was no art west of the Mississippi? (well, a little) Who can tell me more about these events?
Comments below, please!