Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals
I'm about 40 minutes north of Chicago, and would consider delivering within a reasonable distance, or working with your shipper.
Selling my ProPanels and accessories. I'm the second owner of these, and they are in fantastic shape. Updated list below, as I've sold off a couple panels since first listing them.
- (8) 6' x 38" wide panels in Oatmeal
- (5) 7' x 38" wide panels in Oatmeal
- (3) 7' x 38" additional panels in a different covering.
- (2) shelves in Oatmeal (virtually unused)
- (2) Long telescoping bars: 7 - 12 feet
- (1) Short telescoping bar: 4 - 7 feet
- (1) "2-in-1" telescoping bar: 46 - 122 inches
- (1) adjustable stiffener: 5 positions
- (2) standard stiffeners
- velcro strap fasteners
- drapery hooks for mounting directly to carpet
- 15+ anchor hangers and around 15 extensions
I'm just getting started in the art fair world. I have a 10' x 10' tent. I'm currently looking for panels. Do you have enough panels left to fill out that size of a booth? I'm in the Madison, WI area.
I do, yes. To be clear - a 10x10 requires 9 panels to fill out all three walls. While I have 8 in the 6' height, I bought the group of 7' high panels to fill out a 10x20.
When the 7-footers are turned upside down, they align perfectly with the 6-footers. If you look at the last of the photo I attached above, in IMG_6460 you'll see a pair of 6-footers on the left, and a 7-footer upside down on the right by itself. You can see they work great together.
Two are in the dark, discontinued green while the last one is "naked" with no covering. I recovered the rest in the group with new oatmeal carpet from ProPanels to match the rest of the group, but skipped these three because I didn't need that many panels.