Wondering how and where other people store their packing materials for paintings, if they have a 3-wall tent with no back door, and if tables are not allowed in the tent?  If you don't know if you're allowed to keep anything *outside* of the tent?  Do you have to run to your car a couple blocks away?

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I use propanels and move 60" up from the back wall creating a space back there. Could also do 30" and stack milk crates on top of each other behind this propanel.

• I agree with C.C. Barton. Create a storage area in the back corner of your tent. You can also walk art shows and see how other artists are doing it.

Larry Berman
    http://BermanGraphics.com
    412-401-8100

• I guess this works for small to medium pieces, but what about big ones? (in my case, painting of 40´x40´). Do you think it might look ok to suggest the shipping of the art pieces after the show?. No idea what to do, any idea is welcome! 

• If you're using propanels you can make a 'closet' out of two propanels attached at 90 degree angles at the back of your display, leaving one end unattched to open as a door.  In addition, I had Propanel make me a shelf that would hang from metal hooks over two opposing sides so everything wouldn't need to be stacked on top of everything else, but could be organized.  I kept my entire inventory of boxes of framed etchings inside my tent that way.  If you don't use propanels I don't know what to tell you.  Good Luck!

This reply was deleted.