Almost forgot -- but I know those lucky few artists who are in Clayton, MO, this weekend didn't forget. What's happening:

Me, off to a class reunion for a couple of days -- no computer!

Cindy Welch, we haven't heard from you in awhile. You used to always share. What's up, girl?

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Black Swamp

• BTW, good review of the show :-)

• I'm doing all of that post show season fun stuff: cleaning duck tape residue off of frame pipes and weights, painting pipe fixtures, color paint coding frame pipes for easier set up, color paint coding table leg extensions, oiling leveling blocks and cleaning two canopies. When I get that done I will start inventoring what I have to build this winter. I still have special orders from Jackson, Golden, Estes and trick riders to do. Mayeb I will get the three trick saddles done now too. No rest for the retired LOL. Forgot I have  a stock pot and dutch oven of pinto beans cooking for refrieds.  mmmm. mmmmm. good

• I'm trying out a small show in Warrenville, IL, Art On The Prairie. I have no idea how many artists are going to be there as no artist list was made known. (I saw the number "60" on one of the show's listing but that may have just been the desired/available spaces number…). The booth fee was very low and no jury fee was required. I'm just not sure about the show's location attracting many visitors. We'll see.
    Weather was supposed to be good initially, but now rain is predicted for Saturday which frustrates me as no Friday set up was available, so rain may hold up set up and hold back visitors.

Stay tuned for a report.
    • See my review of this fair on ArtShowReviews.com
      • Thank you, Bari, for the review!!

Did we meet in Springfield, MO, at the Missouri Hands conference?

• I'll be at Penrod, Green 28. As much as I'd like to try St.Louis, I've done Penrod continuously since 1988. It's a 20 minute drive for me so it means i sleep at home. Set up was a pain today; got there and just got the tent and sides up when it started a day-long drizzle. We started setting up at 10:00 and finished hanging everything by 2:00. I still have prints to mount on backers, somewhere about 35-40 pieces, and hope to be in bed early.

• Another really good article from St. Louis, interview with artist John Costin: http://www.stltoday.com/entertainment/arts-and-theatre/culture-club...

This reply was deleted.