Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

57th Street in Chicago?

Columbus (OH) Arts Festival?

Omaha Summer Arts Festival (scene some years ago of terrible storms -- and just today softball size hail falling nearby!!)?

Annapolis, MD?

Louisville? Columbia, MO? 

I'm going to Jackson, MI's, Art and Wine Festival at the Ella Sharp Museum. Doesn't that sound like fun?

Views: 1368

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Weekend off!

57th for the 4th year!  Very excited to be going back.  Booth 642 again.

57th is a sweet show, Amy. Where is your space?

Scott, you should be in Jackson doing that show. Easy for you ... and you never know what will happen when the wine and the art mix it up.

Connie, I did do that show in 2012 and sold one yes only one print

but -- did you have fun?

Sort of. I met a friend there Kim Ensch who also works at the DIA. I volunteer at the DIA
The problem was that we were on the beer side. Not a good spot...

on 57th right in front of the Medici cafe.  Makes lunch easy :)

Beats the heck out of bad BBQ or funnel cakes ;-)

In my fondest memories remember eating the deep dish Chicago style pizza at this show with friends David Bigelow and Larry Oliverson. Can't imagine how many calories that stuff must have.

Hi Connie,  I live in Jackson and would love to meet with you.  I am not participating in the show (but have in the past).  What time do you expect to be there?

Jane Robinson

the Dow event at Midland, MI.

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service