What is happening with you this weekend? Do you have any art fairs going on? 

A suggestion: If you want more publicity for your attendance at a fair, visit our Facebook page for Art Fair Calendar and post your presence at a fair and link to that show -- this page has lots of visitors and can bring you some buyers. Free and easy. Who could ask for anything more.

On my radar: 

Denver - Jim DeLutes' Affordable Art Fair, a one day extravaganza sale. Learn more: http://www.affordableartsfestival.com (I just looked at the photography list and there are a bunch of people we all know going to be exhibiting, including member Brian Berkun)

Shadyside in Pittsburgh: 

http://www.thealmanac.net/article/20150825/LIFESTYLES/150829961

Larry Berman is going to be attending to take booth shots if you need them, or if you just want to meet him

Highland Park, IL - Port Clinton Art Fair. Amy Amdur's flagship show with lots of good art. 

http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/lake-county-news-sun/lifestyles/ct-lns-taste-of-highland-park-st-0828-20150825-story.html

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good Morning! I won't be going to an Art Fair this weekend (unfortunately) BUT...I will be heading up to Wisconsin from Illinois  to purchase and pickup a Craft Hut tent package... thanks to your classified section! I am a newbie to this site and I got to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Everything about this site puts my life into proper perspective.  YAY!

• Hooray and you're welcome! 

• Jean and a neighbor are going shopping at the Affordable Art Fair in Littleton, CO Sunday. We are going to a neighbor's pig roast this afternoon. I'm slaving away in the studio on special orders, saddles and getting inventory ready for Estes Park next weekend. This is the last show for this season.
    • I'd love your take on the Affordable Art Fair, Dick. Some of "our folks" will be there and it sounds like a pretty successful event. 

• Well, since you asked, I'll be booth sitting, and hopefully selling, at the ongoing Art Fair that is the Rust Belt Artsist's Market in Ferndale, MI.  It's open every week-end Friday thru Sunday and is filled with a wonderful variety of Art and Artists plus a cafe, a bakery and occaisionally, a food truck rally.  I'll be helping out at the booth I'm sharing now through the Holidays...long day but such an interesting crowd!  

• Tina, will this be open next weekend, Labor Day? I'm coming to Detroit and would like to see this place.

Should be crazy on Woodward this weekend with the colossal Dream Cruise going on.

• Connie, yes, they'll be open on Sunday but probably not on Monday...the Dream Cruise was two weeks ago...

I'll be booth sitting periodically at Rust Belt but not next week-end because it's Dick's B'day on Saturday and we're having a small 'do' and on Sunday, we're going to a Tiger's game.  We'll try to go to Arts, Beats and Eats on Monday...is that why you're coming to town?

• absolutely not. I think I'm coming for Dick's birthday ... :)

Going to the Jazz Festival at Hart Plaza with Kay.

• You're certainly welcome to stop by Dick's B'day party...he's turning 70 so I thought I'd better rustle up a little gathering to celebrate.  Jazz Festival in Hart Plaza sounds like fun too...hope you enjoy it!

• Art In the High Desert, Bend, OR : ) !

This reply was deleted.