Thank you to everyone who participated in the AFI 6th Annual Secret Santa Gift Exchange. 85 people participated this year and the discussions both here on AFI and on the DrawNames.com site were fun to follow. Many beautiful, creative and unusual gifts crossed the country to our far flung group. 

As promised the person who reported in here on their gift with the best photos and story was to receive a prize. The winner of the $50 gift certificate from Zingerman's Deli in Ann Arbor is Patti Monroe-Mohrenweiser. Patti's Santa was Phyllis Henson.

The judge was Maureen Riley, Executive Director of the Ann Arbor Street Art Fair - the Original, who has been running arts festivals for 18 years and this year is celebrating the 59th Original Ann Arbor Street Art Fair.

The judge's comments:

I loved that Patti included a “member of her family” in her thank you photos. I also enjoyed the enthusiasm she expressed in her thank you and genuinely felt she loved the gift.  The best part, though, was learning of the “cultural” exchange between the giver and the receiver through the sharing of Mardi Gras beads and stories.  What a nice touch, Phyllis Henson. 

Curious about the winning entry? ... click here to find Patti's post and you'll see why Patti was the winner.

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –