Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

85 Santa's are participating this year! Their gifts need to be in the mail by Dec. 16. Santa's gifts should be arriving soon at your house. 

Here is Part 2 of the gift exchange: post a photo of your gift in the comments below -- Show us what Santa sent you, please?

In exchange we will have a guest judge award a prize to the person who puts in the best story and shows us their gift --

Prizes for presents:

after you receive your gift, take a photo of it and post it below in the comments

• the best photo/gift combo will receive a $50 gift certificate from Ann Arbor's excellent Zingerman's Deli from us folks here at AFI (Connie, Jacki, Tina and John)

• (as I told you before I stole this idea from Reddit.com - this link will show you the Reddit giftees showing off their gifts)

Thanks for playing with me!

Here are last year's gifts: http://www.artfairinsiders.com/forum/topics/here-comes-santa-part-i...

Views: 2960

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Secret Santa Jeff & Judy Goodwin gift came today.  Beautiful porcelain jewelry.  Delicate leaves in shades of greens and plums with a light touch of gold on the edges.  Thank you for the awesome gift.   Nadine Booth

What a nice gift. I could use those too. Thanks for posting, Nadine. Jeff and Judy are early Santas. Good for them. I won't be as good.

I hate to procrastinate!  If I do I often forget!!  So glad you like these, Nadine.  You took a great photo!! 

I received this thoughtful gift from my dear Santa in IL, Ronnis Oher. The box was filled with several flavors of coffee, a few sweet treats, a mug featuring one of Ronnis' zentangle drawings (pretty cool!) and an adorable card with holiday wishes. This coffee-holic is pretty happy! Thank you, Ronnis and Happy Holidays to ALL!!

I just opened a delightful gift from my Secret Santa (a.k.a. Colleen in Chattanooga). Also loved the fun way it was wrapped.

Attachments:

Glad you liked everything, Colleen.  Sorry I didn't see your message.  I hadn't checked this site; was watching for a comment from the Draw Names messages.  Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Hey Ronnis, just saw this reply and wouldn't you know, I just brewed a cup of the salted caramel coffee in the Zentangle mug!

My Super Cool Secret Santa was NADINE BOOTH. I love vases and blue glass so this was perfect. Made my day. Thank you!! --Paulette , boudreau-art.com

Stunning!

OMG! Exquisite!

Secret Santa mailed me this beautiful box filled with goodies.  It came from St. Peter FL.  I do not have a name, but would like to thank Santa.

Attachments:

Trudi Van Dyke thank you so much for the handmade note cards.  They are stunning!  I was looking for something to put around my "mother's letter" to my children for Christmas and this is perfect.

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for May

1. Kristi Taylor

2. Karen Kurta

3. Tate Hamilton

4. Fletcher Dean

5. Isabelle Posillico

6. Jeri Vitello

7. Ellen Negley

8. Leo Posillico

9. Keenya Rotunda

10. Teri Causey

Thanks to these folks for sharing their reviews on ArtShowReviews.com!

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2018   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service