Hello!

I'm planning on getting a 10x10 tent for a Summer Art Fair.  Looks like the Euromax brand is the way to go - with mesh walls and hooks?

Separately, I have two completely different styles of work that I'd like to include at the show - B&W Illustrations vs Color realism with pastels.  Is it better to put the different styles on an outside wall rather than combining?

Appreciate some positive input to help me decide!

Thanks much!

Jan

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Patricia - Definitely getting the stabars, just trying to get used Mesh walls if possible

Thank you.

• Make sure you get stabilizers for the bottom legs.  Flourish sells them for Euromax.

• What Christine said. Depending on the show, you might be able to get away by just hanging everything, with whatever style you juried with back and one side and the other style on the third wall. But depending on how strict the show, you may want to contact them and ask about the style you didn't jury with. Then again, if you mixed the black and white with color in your jury images, you can hang as you please.

Larry Berman
    http://BermanGraphics.com
    412-401-8100

• Did you jury into the show with both types of work? Depending on the show, you may only be able to show the work you used for the jury. If you showed both then maybe due half on one side and half on the other side. You generally don't have room between booths to put anything on the outside walls, unless you payed for a corner.

• Thank you both!  I'll reach out to them before I plan on what I can hang.

This reply was deleted.