Well I finally finished photoshopping my booth photo for 2014 Show Apps and it is defiantly better than the booth shot I sent in last year!!  

I am satisfied with what I have and know the next booth set up will be even better. 

BUT - what do you think of the picture?? 

Thank you

AmyRenee

BOOTHshot-FINAL.jpeg

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sorry, but this image doesn't get job done (of course it all depends on the show you are applying to). A couple of thoughts, you have everything crowded on two tables. It would add great deal of balance if you added a 3rd table on the left... Spread out your inventory. On the left wall, one of the frames seems empty. Why? Remove the chair, it adds nothing and only distracts. I don't see a tent. If you are applying to outdoor shows, you need to show a bit of the canopy on top.
  • So I guess the booth isn't still set up for comments about the placement.

It's not bad. I'd want to see a little of the canopy top to make sure I'm looking at an outdoor booth, but if you're applying to indoor shows it's not an issue. I'd remove the mirror off the left wall and spread the remaining three display cards out evenly from the camera position. On the back right corner of the table, you have what looks like green shutters blocking the black shutters. Remove the green shutters. You want to have everything facing the camera without anything blocking anything else. It kind of looks like you dropped in the table on the right but you didn't take the wrinkles out of the table cloth underneath and behind it.

Larry Berman
    http://BermanGraphics.com
    412-401-8100

This reply was deleted.