Hey guys so I have my first indoor show coming up next month and I am in search for some good lighting. I have a 10x20 pro panel booth set up and was wondering what you guys use. Im sure there is better options that are less expensive than pro panels. Ideally something that's rechargeable. Also any other tips for indoor shows are greatly appreciated ❤️ btw it is The Best of the Northwest in Seattle show.

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I use a set of track lighting I picked up at one of the big box hardware stores. Something like in this image. They can be tied together and are positionable. Very good to get light into the back corners. I use bungee cords to tie them to the front of my tent and spread the lights around. They require power, of course, 10997392854?profile=RESIZE_710xwhich means i'm also packing around a deep cell marine battery and a invertor. Heavy, but it also provides me enough for a fan when it's hot and a way to charge my phone or square if they go south. I've had mine for over 10 years and they're still going strong.

• I use PowerSmith work lights, 1400 Lumens, 5000K color temp (daylight), with the handle and H foot removed. They strap to the ceiling struts or a center pole in a Trimline. They cost about $25 when I bought them and the price is now up to $43.49 which is more than I would spend now. They are 120V powered and pull 16W each, light output is not quite the same as a 125 watt bulb. Two of them will cover a ten foot wall from 5 feet away. I run them off a boat battery and 300W inverter. This is what they look like, except for the stand and handle being taken off. The black metal bracket swivels so you can adjust the light easily to point where you want.
    71DnmK3-BaL._AC_SL1225_.jpg

You mentioned that you wanted self contained rechargable batteries. Amazon suggested another light when I checked on my own lights just now, https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09Z5ZMKD4/ref=syn_sd_onsite_desktop_0?ie... which is $29.99 with rechargable battery. It has a very bright output at 2200 lumens at full power with a 5 hr run time at full power. There are 3 power settings, 10%, 50%, and 100%. It seems reasonable that half power should give you enough light for at least 8 hours. They claim 20 hours on low power. You're going to need at least 8 lights for your set up, more if you have free-standing panels that need lighting also. These look like they can be used as is without modding anything. Full power is going to approach a 200-250 watt light bulb, although that's only good for about 5 hours.

61HaGrUN8HL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

WARSUN LED Work Light Rechargeable 2200 Lumen Super Bright LED COB Portable Trouble Lights 8000mAh…
    Buy WARSUN LED Work Light Rechargeable 2200 Lumen Super Bright LED COB Portable Trouble Lights 8000mAh Battery Powered 360 Degree Rotatable Stand Adj…
    • WOW Nice to meet you first of all. Secondly, thank you for taking the time to give us all of the very helpful information.

This reply was deleted.