Welcome to ArtFairInsiders.com. We are pleased to have you join us and look forward to meeting you on the site and someday in person at an art fair. On this site you will find:
- Discussions about art fairs, a good place to ask questions or ask for advice
- Blog posts and show reviews, we'd love to have you share your ideas
- Member pages - learn how to pimp yours with this post from Barry Bernstein
- List of members - find your friends here
- Groups to join for your special interests
The Home page is where you'll find the latest activity and news. Here are a few tips to make ArtFairInsiders.com rewarding for you:
- Stop in at least once a week, or more. New members are constantly joining and new conversations are going on all of the time and you won't want to miss a thing.
- Start a conversation in our forum.
- If you want to make friends, welcome new members. Not only is it a nice thing to do, you will be one of the first people new members meet when they join.
Please be sure to visit the Code of Conduct page, too. It details guidelines for behavior. Your help would be much appreciated in fostering the polite, friendly, and supportive environment proposed there.