I tried out a show for the first time, Art In Central Park in Decatur, IL. This show has an optional Friday evening two hour preview and VIP program whereby art patron have committed to purchasing at least one item during the weekend. The drive was less than three hours to Decatur. As we approached the city it began to rain. We reached the park at 11:30 and it was pouring. Nevertheless, I squirmed inside the densely packed minivan and was able to pull out my tent frame and canopy+panels bag and set up. I went back and got the weights, tool bin and ladder so I could secure the tent. It stopped rainy at 2 and I was able to complete the setup by 4. The preview evening was from 5 to 7 and was well attended and had live music, food and wine. Saturday and Sunday were pretty well attended but I made very few sales. I'll post a full review on the Art Show Review site.

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I would love to read your full review.  It is too far for me to travel but I still love to live vicariously through the reviews here!  LOL

This reply was deleted.