Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

BIG weekend for excellent art fairs coming up. On my radar:

Also, Rose Squared show in Upper Montclair, NJ; Artsfest in Solomons, MD (I know that one has followers on this site); Mill Valley (CA) Fine Art Festival ...

I'm attending a little show nearby, Art-A-Licious in Adrian, MI and bet I'll see some familiar faces.

What about you?

Btw, I love hearing about everyone's weekend plans. Sharing the info with each other lets us meet new friends.

AND if you are doing a show this weekend -- PLEASE post it on our Facebook page, read by MANY! Right here: https://www.facebook.com/artfairs

Views: 753

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will be in the Plaza Art Fair, Booth #435.  First year showing, second year applying.  My wife and I go to this show every year.  I am excited and ready to go.  

That is exciting, Kale!! What is your media? Do you live near?

2-D Mixed Media.  I live 30 minutes from the Plaza.  

Art-a-licious in Adrian, MI Friday and Saturday

On my agenda to attend, Scott! I'm actually running the Branch County Democrats booth at our local Applefest on Saturday (they seem to think I'm expert at putting up tents), so planning around that. Hope to see you again.

Booth North Main 142!

I will be working putting the finishing touches on stuff for a show NEXT weekend.  I need to do stuff like put labels on bags.  Actually I put dd to work doing it.  I use kraft shopping bags and print up lables with our logo on it.  Dd puts them on for me.

I need to go over my packing list of "background supplies" I take to make sure I have everything ... change, tape, foam wrap for purchases, etc. and pick up whatever I need this weekend.

"Dd"? Dear dog? Dear dad? Dear daughter?

Sounds like you are a good planner. Did you check Jim Parker's list of things to take to a show here: http://www.artfairinsiders.com/forum/topics/items-necessary-at-a-sh...

In this case, dd=dear daughter.  I don't remember if I have checked it out .... will do that. :)

Had to cancel out of Riverssance after 3 good shows in a row.  Not complaining... but this weekend will be spent rebuilding my stock so I can be ready for "Art in the Barn" next weekend.

Love the sound of that, Amy, "3 good shows in a row." Congratulations.

Was that Riverssance in Davenport, Iowa?

yes, Davenport.  I did it last year - nice community run show.  The town really supports it and I would have liked to go back but with a lack of my higher priced items (LOVE LAKEVIEW) it didn't seem worth the gas and hotel.

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service