It's heating up folks. The shows are moving north and a lot of you will be coming out of your cabins to show us what you've been working on all winter. Doing any shows?

I hope to get to Detroit to visit the brand new rejuvenated Palmer Park Art Fair and definitely going to the Gallery Hop in Kalamazoo on Friday night.

How about you?

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Penguicon! Southfiled, MI! I was so into my element there. My inner geek came out to play!

• I'm not doing a show this weekend or next.  Instead, I've been spending the time redesigning my website and updating my mailing list (the new site has a wonderful ability to send out emails with screen captures from the site).  I might do a craft show over in Cocoa Beach in two weeks (maybe not so much profit in it, but there is good bird photography galore over there this time of year).  Otherwise, I'm on hiatus until May 24 (Hilton Head).

• I just took a look, Geoff. Really nice -- a big improvement and shows off your work in a much more professional manner. Good job.

• Doing a two-day show outside of Houston at Fayetteville - small town but attracts a lot of Houston folks.

• and supposedly Texas is the place where folks show up and buy art. Hope it was a good one.

• Arts in the Park, Richmond, VA. I had an excellent show last weekend in Charlotte NC with good crowds and good weather. The weather is looking superb again this weekend
  • Cottonwood in Dallas,TX 

This reply was deleted.