What's up, folks? As the summer season runs down and people are seriously getting in their last vacations, I'm not finding a lot of shows.

On my radar: member Josh Trefethen's group is hosting the 49th Annual Evergreen Fine Arts Festival, in Evergreen, CO, and I know there are a bunch of smaller one day shows. 

Me, I'm continuing to have out of town guests as family returns home to their roots to keep me company, not to mention a great day on the lake coming up on Sunday.

How about you?

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Nothing!

• Working! I have a small show schedule this year due to caring for both my husband's mother and my own mother this past year.

After doing the State College show, then the Craft Expo in Guildford, CT, I have sparse inventory, and a few nice orders to fill, one is a new wholesale. So I'm working every day- which is usual for me anyway- for my next show in October.

• After finishing up taxes, sales analyses and catching up on communications that came in during the Golden show, I am getting back to "normal" schedule in the studio. By the end of August my goal is to finish up Jackson and Golden special orders, finish up trick saddles 83, 85, and 86, a flower stamped rifle scabbard (from Christmas, but i'll get it done by deer season LOL), trick strap orders, and belts and other stuff for Estes Park show over Labor Day. Three weeks ago I pulled a muscle in my back cutting belts. It cleared up but I pulled it again in yoga class last week. Another slow healing but sciatic nerve below it started acting up this week. I pulled the muscle again in gym doing squats and ball slams today. I'm enjoying my 3:00pm siesta but will be working until 8 or 9 tonight as usual.
This reply was deleted.