It's Friday, let the weekend begin!

What are you doing this weekend?  Have a show?  Prepping for the fall show season by working on your art/craft?  Working on your booth set up or trailer?  Are you taking a weekend off before the season ramps up?

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I was supposed to get creative in the studio today.  Due to a lack of sleep it was difficult to 'get in the mood.'  I have been working on my new website, loading more product pages.  At least I feel productive doing that.  If I sleep well tonight, I'll have a day in the studio getting a pair of chairs finished, then move on to some other pieces of furniture.

A friend wants to get together for lunch but I may suggest coffee at my house so I can work longer before knocking off to get together.  She can come to my house and I could potentially work while we visit.

• Just got back from first day of Art on the Green, in Hudson, Ohio. Seems like I do lots of shows called "Art on the Green."

Small show, NE Ohio, near Akron and Cleveland. 

Doing ok, won an honorable mention, and sales have been steady.

• Shadyside
  • Season ramping up? I'm rebuilding inventory for last show of season at Estes Park, Labor Day weekend. We have our favorite cabin with hot tub reserved. Our oldest grandson gets married Saturday afternoon. Guess I have to get cleaned up for that LOL.

• Nice. Is he getting married at Estes?

• No, Centennial, south metro Denver.

• Continuing to clean out the darkroom ... but heading to Taste of Fort Wayne tomorrow. This is local restaurants, an art fair, a farmers market and lots of stages outdoors and indoors at the Performing Arts Center. Plenty of arts for me.

• Sounds like a fun way to spend a day or two.

This reply was deleted.