If you are one of the lucky folks who have been reinvited to the Oklahoma City Festival of the Arts, a wonderful show, well-supported by corporations and the citizens wish I could join you there. I do believe Barry Bernstein is participating and member Carol Joy Shannon is the poster girl!

Learn more here: http://newsok.com/oklahoma-citys-downtown-festival-of-the-arts-opens-tuesday-with-mix-of-familiar-and-new/article/5411579

Mary Johnston is at Artexpo in NYC. 

Isn't there a show in Melbourne, FL? 

The Chicagoland art fair season starts at the North Shore Unitarian Church in fancy Deerfield.

What about you? I love hearing from you and what's up ... me, I hope I'm not shoveling snow ...

Barrie Lynn Bryant, I hope you and AB are home and safe. 

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Penguicon!

• Hey Allison, I will be at Art on the Square Williamsburg tomorrow, too. Very excited as this will be my first show with my new booth set up. I'm in booth 25. Hoping for a somewhat dry day!
    • I don't think we're going to get a dry day but so far the rain isn't heavy. There's still hope that storm will break up over the mountains.
  • I will be attending Cherokee Triangle Art Fair, Louisville KY. Booth 111. Thunderstorm and rain all day tomorrow. Sunday is supposed to dry out a little bit. I will keep my fingers crossed. My medium is pastel and moisture is the biggest enemy!
  • One of our dogs of 13 years died Wednesday night and we buried her on Thursday. Today we had a celebration of life service for one of our church members followed by set up for Hilltop Art Fair. This is a local one-day show which I do to support our church, get inventory out of storage, and make a little money traveling 10 minutes from home. I will write a blog about it post show. This is the third year I have done it and I noticed there are some other returning artists. Hopefully, next week will be less of a roller coaster. 

• I'm doing Art in the Square in Williamsburg VA which is a one day show on Sunday.  The rain forecast keeps changing but it looks like there is a chance I will be setting up in the rain on Sunday morning.  If anyone has done the show and has some pointers / information on setup I would appreciate hearing.  I fired my husband last weekend as show helper so I'm setting up alone.

• I'm about to fire my husband too, Alison!

I've always heard nice things about this show and the location can't be beat.

• Jazz fest in new orleans. Set up was today with some rain, unfortunately more rain in the forecast for Friday and Saturday let's hope it by passes us. This festival is extremely well organized, you always know where to go, you see and find approachable staff aaand there is always a very good chance to make some money!
    • Good luck at jazz Fest Sabine...! It will end up a beautiful rain free weekend and you will make lotsa money.....

• Thanks Greg! Are you going to be there?
This reply was deleted.